Cool Twitter Backgrounds
Looking for some cool Twitter backgrounds to 'twimp' your profile? Voilá! You have arrived! I have taken the time and trouble to cook up a batch of attractive, colorful (and occasionally weird) backgrounds you can use to turn your drab Twitter profile into something people will think worthy of following.
All my Twitter layouts are one bazillion percent original, meaning that I created them all from scratch and/or from photos that I took personally with my digital camera. Another consideration I've taken is to make sure they are compatible with the most popular screen resolutions as of this writing, those being 1024 x 768 and wide screen resolution which is generally represented by 1280 x 1024. Example screenshots of how my backgrounds will look in either of those two screen sizes are provided.
As for the installation, it's quick and easy. I've provided complimentary color codes you can use with each background. In a nutshell, click on the 'Download Background' button to save the background of your choice to your hard drive. Then login to your Twitter account, go to Settings » Design » Change background image
to upload my background to your profile. Then click on Change design colors
and copy and paste in the respective color codes.
Still don't get it? Click on the Help Me button for detailed step-by-step instructions.
And finally, why don't you follow me on Twitter
Okay let's make with the goodies...
How to install an Iron Spider Twitter Layout
First of all, 'Twitter Layout' refers to the Twitter background and the Twitter color codes that go along with it.
Here's what to do:
- Find the layout you like, scroll down to the Installation section, click on the Download Background button and save the image to your desktop (or anywhere on your computer you can easily find it again).
- Open a new window or tab in your web browser (File » New Window OR New Tab), go to twitter.com and sign in.
- After signing in to Twitter, click on 'Settings' and then click on the 'Design' tab.
- In the bottom left, click on Change background image and use the Browse button to find and select the Twitter background you downloaded earlier.
- Click on Change design colors to see five color boxes representing the five components of your Twitter profile you get to set the colors for (background, text, links, sidebar, sidebar border).
- Come back to my page here at Iron Spider and copy-and-paste the color codes for the Twitter layout you selected into the appropriate Change design colors boxes.
- When you've finished copy-and-pasting all the color codes in, click on save changes and your Twitter profile will be updated with a cool new layout!
ALL IRON SPIDER TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ARE 100% ORIGINAL.
© COPYRIGHT 2009-2011 - ROBERT DARRELL
ANY UNAUTHORIZED USE AND/OR COPYRIGHT VIOLATIONS WILL RESULT IN LEGAL ACTION.
PLEASE NOTE: ironspider.ca
is not affiliated with twitter.com
in any way, shape or form.