Cute Twitter Backgrounds
Here are some cute Twitter backgrounds for you gals out there looking for something a little more girly but still want to have a professional-looking Twitter profile. These Twitter web page background images are 100% original meaning that I took the photos myself and reworked them and painstakingly prettied them up using Paint Shop Pro.
In fact, I actually grew all the flowers featured in four out of five of these background images during my years as a landscaper. So hey, can't get any more homegrown than that, eh? (The exception is background #3 which is a photo I took at Toronto City Hall.)
For some quick and easy Twitter layout installation instructions, just click one of the Help Me
links below beside the download buttons. It should only take a few minutes (including copy-and-pasting the special color codes to change the text color and whatnot).
Also, please read my article Twitter Backgrounds 101
for a rundown on why different screen resolutions may mess up the alignment of any background image used on your Twitter profile. In a nutshell, there's nothing you can do about it except plan ahead and use a background image optimized for both 1024 x 768 and wide screen displays (as all my backgrounds are).
Wanna follow me on Twitter? Visit my page!
(Once in a while, I even put a girly background on it... :o) (Ewwww! Cooties!... heh heh... hyuk... just kidding, of course..)
Alright then, enjoy!
How to install an Iron Spider Twitter Layout
First of all, 'Twitter Layout' refers to the Twitter background and the Twitter color codes that go along with it.
Here's what to do:
- Find the layout you like, scroll down to the Installation section, click on the Download Background button and save the image to your desktop (or anywhere on your computer you can easily find it again).
- Open a new window or tab in your web browser (File » New Window OR New Tab), go to twitter.com and sign in.
- After signing in to Twitter, click on 'Settings' and then click on the 'Design' tab.
- In the bottom left, click on Change background image and use the Browse button to find and select the Twitter background you downloaded earlier.
- Click on Change design colors to see five color boxes representing the five components of your Twitter profile you get to set the colors for (background, text, links, sidebar, sidebar border).
- Come back to my page here at Iron Spider and copy-and-paste the color codes for the Twitter layout you selected into the appropriate Change design colors boxes.
- When you've finished copy-and-pasting all the color codes in, click on save changes and your Twitter profile will be updated with a cool new layout!
ALL IRON SPIDER TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ARE 100% ORIGINAL.
© COPYRIGHT 2009-2011 - ROBERT DARRELL
ANY UNAUTHORIZED USE AND/OR COPYRIGHT VIOLATIONS WILL RESULT IN LEGAL ACTION.
PLEASE NOTE: ironspider.ca
is not affiliated with twitter.com
in any way, shape or form.