Music Twitter Backgrounds
Promoting your band on Twitter? Or perhaps you're a music fan? At any rate, here are some music Twitter backgrounds you can use to jazz up your profile and create a look that will catch eyes and get followers. I carefully worked these background images so that they are specially customized for Twitter profiles and will look good in a variety of screen display sizes. And by the way, these backgrounds are all from photos I took personally (in fact, that's my guitar in #3, #4 and #5).
I've also provided special color codes with each that you can input using the Change design colors
option on your Twitter Settings » Design
page. Just copy-and-paste those color codes into the respective boxes to change text, link and sidebar colors, etc. For complete, easy-to-understand instructions on how to install the background image and the associated color codes (together which constitutes a 'Twitter layout', click on the Help Me
Now I'm sure many Twitter users out there have gone to the trouble to create a custom background for their Twitter profile only to discover that it may look good on their own computer but the alignment of the background is all wrong on their friend's/mom's computer. And why is this, you may ask? Check my article Twitter Backgrounds 101
to find out.
Alright, let the show begin... :o)
How to install an Iron Spider Twitter Layout
First of all, 'Twitter Layout' refers to the Twitter background and the Twitter color codes that go along with it.
Here's what to do:
- Find the layout you like, scroll down to the Installation section, click on the Download Background button and save the image to your desktop (or anywhere on your computer you can easily find it again).
- Open a new window or tab in your web browser (File » New Window OR New Tab), go to twitter.com and sign in.
- After signing in to Twitter, click on 'Settings' and then click on the 'Design' tab.
- In the bottom left, click on Change background image and use the Browse button to find and select the Twitter background you downloaded earlier.
- Click on Change design colors to see five color boxes representing the five components of your Twitter profile you get to set the colors for (background, text, links, sidebar, sidebar border).
- Come back to my page here at Iron Spider and copy-and-paste the color codes for the Twitter layout you selected into the appropriate Change design colors boxes.
- When you've finished copy-and-pasting all the color codes in, click on save changes and your Twitter profile will be updated with a cool new layout!
ALL IRON SPIDER TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ARE 100% ORIGINAL.
© COPYRIGHT 2009-2011 - ROBERT DARRELL
ANY UNAUTHORIZED USE AND/OR COPYRIGHT VIOLATIONS WILL RESULT IN LEGAL ACTION.
PLEASE NOTE: ironspider.ca
is not affiliated with twitter.com
in any way, shape or form.